|Valid until||No. of assessments||Add to cart|
|All Grade Levels||all||400.00||100||365 days||114|
- After adding your choice of subscription(s) to the cart, there are two options for payment:
- PayPal: Payment can be made directly through PayPal. Once payment is received, access to the subscription(s) are granted immediately. Note: PayPal allows for direct credit or debit card purchases without signing up to their system.
- Bank Wire Transfer: In case of payment through bank wire transfer, VAT details are required to be included in an auto-generated invoice, which contains the bank details necessary to initiate the bank wire transfer. Once payment is received, access to the assessment(s) are granted within 24 hours.
- For any questions, concerns, or special requests (for example making changes to the invoice or delaying the start of a subscription to a specific day, such as the first day of school), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Teacher vs Organizational Accounts
- Individual Teacher Accounts can either be individuals who would like to purchase a subscription independently or teachers in an organization who will have their account linked to the organization’s account and access to its subscriptions.
- Organizational Accounts are for schools or organizations that would like to subscribe to The EdVaults. This account should be set up by the person who will be the administrator for the organization. This is usually the Head of Department or the MYP Coordinator. The organizational account will have the ability to manage teacher accounts that are linked to the organization’s subscription(s).
We are a small team working hard to create a quality product for MYP educators at modest prices. For that reason, we implore you to not share the resources you get from this website to individuals who are not subscribed to our services. Instead we hope you recommend us to them. The distribution of our copyrighted material outside of the subscriber’s organization is a breach of our terms of services and may result in legal consequences. We take great pride in providing these resources, but we can only do so as long as we can sustain those efforts financially.